Saturday, July 25, 2026

Nearing the End of July

 So first things first, Joseph and Miriam did NOT move out today. There was a problem with the apartment they were supposed to move into, and now they are SUPPOSED to move next weekend. We will see! It is not biggies since they don't have to leave here any particular time, but it is annoying when apartment complexes do this kind of thing. When Lydia and Naomi last moved, they ended up squatting here for more than a week because the apartment they wanted got delayed.



Pool is still lovely. Rose is the one in purple. I was looking at the picture and it took me a little bit to be certain that it WAS Rose. She looks so long and leggy! She is almost as tall as Miriam now.


Daniel figured out that Jet, one of our black cats, had a weird swelling under his chin. I took him to the vet yesterday and it was an abcess. They took care of it and gave him meds, and now he is sadly in our sun room. He does not like it, but the spot needs to heal.




I continue to enjoy putting puzzles together. I "finished" this one today, though there was a bite out of the left side of the puzzle. This was one of the puzzles I got from our local library -- they have a trade in kind of thing -- bring in a puzzle and take another one. This was one was missing at least 8 pieces! And all but one is along the left side. I still had fun, but it looks like a shark took a bite out of it.

New book doing well. 


No comments: