Friday, February 16, 2024

Mid February

 Our new book, Ramsgate Rescue, has been released as an audio book and as a paperback. The ebook launches next week.

In an ideal world, everything would be released within a few days but hey, Amazon KDP is not the ideal world.

I am working hard on the next story. I don't quite know how it is going to work out but I have confidence I will figure out something. I often get stressed that I won't be able to finish a story but so far I always think of something.

It has been busy around here, but that is nothing unusual. Today we have some snow coming down, finally. The last week was warm for February. It has been a mostly mild winter.

I feel like I should have more to report but I really don't. We're doing well. Kevin and I are both feeling mostly recovered from COVID which is great. 

That's about it!


No comments: