Friday, August 5, 2011

Sometimes the Apple...

falls pretty far from the tree!

So Naomi, our daughter, started a blog this week at:
http://onegirlinabigfamily.blogspot.com/

  I have to laugh, because her infant blog is already MUCH fancier than mine!

That's what I mean about the apple falling far from the tree...I am very impatient about learning new programs and tend to do the bare minimum to get something to work.  My blog has always been pretty "no frills".

Naomi is awesome at learning how to use new programs.  I email her for help when I need to change my email signature.  I am astonished at the cute things she has added to her blog.

Actually, I think I'm looking under the wrong tree.  Kevin is also awesome at understanding programs and, indeed, computers.  Every time our computer does something bizarree, he managed to drag it back from near death to complete health.

Please do take a look at Naomi's blog.  She is doing a great job!

No comments: