Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cute (and Confined) in her Overalls


Someone kindly gave me these overalls and, truth to tell, I wasn't too enthused about them.  They are darling, but they don't have snaps between the legs, so getting to the diaper is not easy.

 Two days ago, that liability became a definite asset!  I walked into the little girls' bedroom and smelled something...bad.  I won't go into gory details, but Sarah had created a diaper malfunction and the results were a long way from pretty.

Kevin then told me he had seen her separating the tabs on one side of a diaper so that it fell off.

Houston, we have a problem.

Enter the overalls. There is no WAY that girl is getting to her diaper with those overalls on!

Problem solved, until the overalls needed washed, which didn't take long!

Today we're trying pants that fit quite snugly around her waist and I'm hoping for another Diaper Disaster Free Day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I used to wrap packing tape about Bethanne's and Christian's diapers - of course it did make changing diapers a little sticky but at least they weren't taking them off LOL