Monday, March 18, 2013

Shoe Frenzy


  I'm taking a couple of days to do some organizing. One big area of concern is figuring out what the kids have, what the kids need, in terms of clothing and shoes.

  The children hauled out our 4 large bins of shoes. I know that seems like a ridiculous number of shoes.  But really...with 8 kids, it is realistic to have many shoes. If they are in decent shape, it makes sense to save them for a younger child.

  I'm struggling with whether to get rid of all the little girl shoes smaller than Sarah. It seems very likely that we won't have more children but...it is POSSIBLE we might have another baby.  So I'll probably hang onto all the little shoes for a bit longer.

  I organized all the shoes by type...we now have a summer shoes/sandals bin, a dress up shoes bin, a winter boots bin, and 2 bins for normal closed toed shoes.

  Wow, we have such a lot of shoes! 

 

No comments: