Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update

I feel like I've not been blogging a lot lately. Well, I haven't been blogging much.  I throw a few pictures up here and there, usually with a baby in my lap grabbing at the keyboard and needing a restraining hand.

We're pretty much fine. Kevin has been quite sick with a virus which morphed into a nasty cough and some asthma problems. Several of the kids also have the same illness but not as severely. We're using lots of Kleenex these days :-).  I've had extra work because Kevin is sick.  It makes me appreciate how much he usually does!

I was able to take the children to a neighbor's house today for a spinning demonstration. She raises angora rabbits and alpacas and spins their wool into fiber. She is the same kind, wonderful lady who is teaching our oldest 2 girls how to knit.  We had a nice trip though a couple of the kids were squirrely and I had to keep reminding them not to touch things inappropriately.

I'll try to post from carding and spinning pictures soon.

No comments: