Sunday, August 18, 2013

More on Potty Training

I've done this potty training thing 7 times now, so you'd think I'd have it down.  Sarah is actually doing great, but I have to chuckle about all that goes IN to potty training.  You would think it is just a case of knowing when to go and then making it to the potty in time to go.

  That is a big part of it, but there is so much more.  If you are Sarah, you are figuring out:

1.  How to get underwear on and off.  Which hole should I use?  Why is it too tight?  What do you mean, I put both legs in the same hole??
2.  The purpose of toilet paper.  It is such FUN to throw it in the toilet.  Oh wait?  Huh?  You are supposed to dab it WHERE?  Um, that's weird.
3.  How to wash my hands.  This is also fun. Very fun.  Water, water, everywhere.  I like water.  I like water everywhere.  It is fun to have water on the floor, on the counter, even some in the sink. I like water.
4.  How to use soap.  Ooooh, soap!!  Soap is even more fun than water.  Soap is fun WITH water.  Oooh, look at the bubbles!  Bubbles, bubbles everywhere!  I like bubbles. I like bubbles on the floor, the counter, even on the sink!

  You get the picture. It is non stop fun around here during Sarah's potty training!

No comments: