Monday, March 31, 2014

Pregnancy Update

I had my 28 week appointment today. Everything looks fine.  I am happy. The baby has been active.  She is measuring small and that, in itself, is reassuring because all of mine have measured small. I will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks just to make sure all looks well in there, but so far, so good!

We're getting ready for her:


This is her nursery, which is really a weird little room between our master bedroom and the master bathroom. It has a closet, obviously.  We splurged on a new little sleeping seat for her. It reclines, and all but one of our children has done MUCH better reclining than prone.  I have a little seat that most of them have slept in, but it is really old so I decided to get a new one.  The hanging clothes are in the closet...

 
and the onesies and separates are in these drawers.  We need to pull that chair (in the master bedroom) into this room so I'll have a comfy place to nurse the baby at night. 
 
We need diapers and a few other things but we're close to ready...
 


No comments: