Friday, September 5, 2014

It's Not Easy Being 2

I have a picture of our camera which just exemplifies today.  Daniel is standing next to a door wailing.  That's been today.

Oh, why isn't it posted?  Well, we got a new camera and it is awesome, but I don't remember how to pull pictures off of it.  That's a question for Kevin when he comes home.

 Daniel has his days but today has been a DAY.  Nothing I can do seems to make much difference.  I've tried to cheer him up, but he's just mad much of the time.  Sigh.  The crying is whining crying, not pain crying, so I really don't think he is sick or anything. Also, he is happy when watching a video so obviously isn't in any kind of agony.

Right now he is in the study because the screaming was getting on my nerves.

It isn't easy being 2.

later...here is the picture!


No comments: