Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Liebster Blog Award

My daughter, Naomi, nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! 


"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs."
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Okay, so... eleven things about me...

1. What's your favorite color?
2. Do you like blogging?
3. What's your favorite book?
4. What's your favorite game?
5. Got siblings?
6. Got pets?
7. Got Jesus?
8. Got milk?
9. Do you like winter or summer better?
10. Do you like writing?
11. How many languages can you speak?

I will answer the questions anyway.  Fun!  The rest of the requirements I likely won't get to.  So call me a wimp, I don't care.


1.  Favorite color is blue.
2.  Yes, I do like blogging. It is creative and I also like being able to go back and look at our family life over the last few years.  
3.  My favorite book.  That is hard.  Hmmmmm.... well, I will say The Bible, but that isn't usually amazingly RELAXING to read. So if I was stuck on a desert island with one book, the Bible would be it.  But if I could have another book to read for fun, I'd probably pick Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
4.  Game.  Hmmm....  That is hard to answer.  If we are including computer games, I would say Portal 2.  If card games, I would say cribbage.
5.  Yes, 2 younger brothers.  I don't see a lot of them because they live a "fur piece" away, and our family does not travel well :-).
6.  Bunch of cats.  Used to have chickens but gave them away. Good decision as our lives are less complicated.
7.  Yes, yes, yes!!!  Jesus is the Lord of my life and I'm so grateful to Him for saving me!
8.  I don't drink milk.  I'm allergic to dairy.
9.  I like...oh, I cannot believe I am going to say this!  I like winter better.  I can't believe I just typed that. I used to be a total hot weather person but I hate the chiggers in summer, and I'm less able to enjoy heat.  I like spring and fall better than both winter and summer.  Summer is Ok, though.
10.  I love writing.
11.  One.  That would be English.  I know a smattering of Spanish but I'm pathetic.

No comments: