Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pictures of a Random Nature

I don't like new computer programs. I like to figure something out and use it forever.  But we got a new camera and the new camera doesn't work with Zoom Browser, our old photo manipulation program.

After some struggle, we found ACDSee.  I'm figuring out how to export photos properly and voila, here are a few random pictures.



What can I say.  She's cute, and has a handsome Daddy.


I'm part of a cleaning/decluttering book on Facebook and I take occasional pictures to encourage myself.  Here's the kitchen -- not perfect, but not horrible either.


This was taken on one of the rare days when Daniel was being pretty calm.  I don't know if he was sick or something, but THAT day he actually sat and quietly played with toys for a while instead of tearing around the house.  It was nice.  It didn't last.

No comments: