Thursday, March 17, 2016

This Week

Ok, busy week.

Kevin has been out of town since Monday, and gets back late tomorrow night.

My parents came down yesterday and have been helping with "the hordes."

So let's see, a quick recap of this week.


   Nice braces on the old arms, huh?  Isaac took a hard fall on Sunday and Kevin had to take him to the ER to check for breaks. Thankfully, no breaks, just sprains. He's all better now, but spent a few days with pain and tenderness and an inability to do some chores :-).  We're thankful he is Ok.


Rose didn't remember my parents at first, but have warmed up to them nicely now.



Grandpa has an AWESOME Ipad.





My parents took the kids to a local science museum.  Much fun was had by all.

Kevin gets home tomorrow. He'll be tired, I'll be tired.  I did get a nap today, which was great.  Last night, Rose was up coughing so I didn't get enough sleep. Here's hoping tonight is better.




No comments: