Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fun Hair

Our 2nd daughter, Lydia, is really good at braiding hair. A few days ago, I was actually lying/sitting still for a while and she started braiding my hair. It was relaxing and fun and when she was done, I had 11 little braids, tight braids which stayed together.  Mine tend to have little hairs sticking out. I don't know how she does it.  Strong fingers.


Aw, relaxation.


Cute little braids.

  I didn't remember to take a picture of my hair the next morning after I took out the braids, but suffice it to say that it was all foofy.


Lydia braids her own hair similarly almost every night, to get the cute foofy look.  Isn't she a gorgeous girl?





2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love to have my hair brushed and messed with too, definitely relaxing! One reason I like to visit my stylist every so often and have her wash it! Probably the reason my Grandma did too. I had a girl do braids like that when I worked at Osterlen in my hair (I have the pic somewhere), she said it made me look like a real gang member LOL. I remember wanting that crimped look back in the late 80's and early 90's and would braid my hair all the time. Now I prefer a straight, sleek look :D but this humidity is making styling hard on my hair.

Sarah Heywood said...

You looked like one of my girls when your daughter got done with you!