Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Wee Bit Sick, Lads and Lassies

I have a long and illustrious history of getting sick last in the family, but today -- yes, my friends -- today Kevin and I are sick the kids seem mostly well.

What's with that?

I'm not too bad but I am resting as yesterday I felt like my breathing was off. I used albuterol and felt thoroughly shaky and weird afterwards. Ugh.  But so far I'm doing Ok with ye olde lungs.

I took a long and intense nap this afternoon, which was nice.

I'm letting the kids have way more screen time than usual.  I am hoping with plenty of rest and relaxation that I can recover quickly.

Lots of people in the area have gotten really sick with something respiratory.  A few have ended up at the ER.  There have been hideous discussions of pneumonia and breathing problems and all kinds of rottenness.

So I really hope and pray I'll get over this quickly and easily.


No comments: