Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Still Sick, But Not Terrible

Well, I'm still sick but I'm not worse.  In fact, I woke up this morning feeling quite peppy, which was good as I had to run off at 7 a.m. to get my biannual bloodwork to check my A1c levels. For those not "in the know", A1c is a measure of average blood sugar level over the last 3 months.

Right now I have a headache and oh, I'm tired.  I'm hiding in the family room with the 2 youngest while Naomi (who made dinner) feeds the older 6 plus herself.  Yeah for Naomi!

We have exciting news. We think.  The neighbors are selling their house and moving to Arizona.  This week, they came to an agreement with a homeschooling family with 6 children!  Definitely very exciting to have a big family moving next door. The "we think" is because we know sometimes weird things happen with buying and selling.  We came really close to buying a house once, and it fell through. But it looks like it'll work out, which is great for our old neighbors AND our new neighbors to be.

That's about it. I am really hoping I feel totally well in a day or 2, but I'm thankful not to be too sick.  I'm not coughing.  My breathing has mostly been Ok though I've had to use albuterol a few times.  I hate albuterol. It makes me feel all shaky and weird.  Oh well, I'm thankful that it exists when my lungs tighten up.


No comments: