Thursday, September 16, 2021

Kitten Update: So far so good

 






I took them to the vet on Monday as they weren't pooping. The vet checked them out and said everything was fine. You will be glad to know that now they ARE pooping. Not only that, they are using the litter box!

Vet estimated that they are about 4 weeks old, which makes them a couple of weeks younger than the kittens we rescued last year.  Those weeks are important; last year's kittens lapped formula but I am having to hand feed these two, at least for now. They will lap a little but then get tired of it.  They have already matured quite a bit in the last week so they will get it in time.

For now, I am up once a night to feed the babies, which makes me tired, but they are worth it.

The black and white one adores Kevin and likes to tuck up under his chin.

Both of them adore my fuzzy robe. They knead it with their little paws and suck it and squeak with joy.

So far so good!

No comments: