Friday, December 31, 2021

New Year's Eve!


This picture was taken on Christmas Day. It is a little warped because of the lens but Kevin messed with it so it is pretty good.

I remember when I was very young, when I was going to Michigan Tech. as an undergraduate student, that I would come home for Christmas break and just want to sleep all the time.  I worked very hard during the semester and was just worn out when I got back.

I feel a little like that this 'break' from school.  I have been extra tired.  I have been taking naps almost every day.  Of course, we had three birthdays and Christmas in the last 2 weeks so I haven't had a ton of downtime. But definitely, not teaching is relaxing.

It has been a good break so far, but I am annoyed at how tired I am!

However...

We have much to be thankful for.  Happy New Year's Eve!



 

No comments: