Saturday, March 11, 2023

Life

 


Our younger girls love making plushies


They made a little shop.


Sarah bought this lion which is part of Webkinz, which is an online game. So she has a physical lion, and a corresponding lion in the game.  Which is cool!


I moved the younger girls bunk bed. It used to be against the far wall. Basically I switched the table and bunk bed around. The girls were not excited. They don't like change.  I do like moving furniture around but ... the girls get by their views honestly. Kevin is of the view that basically there is one logical way to have furniture, and he doesn't want it moved from that logical place.  Hey, he's an engineer!

So am I, but...

Anyway, we usually don't move the furniture around because ... if I am being honest, usually there is one logical place for a piece of furniture. I like the bunk bed where it is now, though; it means the far window isn't blocked!  So I think this is better.




Eggy. Another plushie.  Tell me that's not cute!  I dare you!


Cocoa s...t...r...e...t...c..h..e..d out on the deck!

No comments: