Friday, May 12, 2023

Home Again!

 Kevin and I went on our annual trip to St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands


We had a great time as usual.  



Our condo was right on the water.  This is some kind of big boat.


I snorkeled a lot, and Kevin snorkeled more!  We have 18 million pictures of pretty underwater sea life but Kevin took all the pics and he hasn't processed them yet. I hope to have a few on the blog soon!

So yes, it was marvelous.  We spent a lot of time sleeping, a lot of time snorkeling, and a lot of time talking.

We also, oddly enough, played a lot of Solitaire! I haven't played Solitaire in a long time and it is quite soothing.

I wrote over 30,000 words of the novel I am currently working on.

Kevin cooked almost every dinner. We had steak, potatoes, mushrooms, and onions, plus some other vegetable, six nights while we were there!

I love that meal SO much.

So yes, it was great.  Coming home was great too. I missed the children.






1 comment:

FloridaMimi said...

I think it's so fun that you have an annual place to go with Kevin and recharge. Idk if you intended to make it that way when you started but it's awesome that it turned out that way.