Wednesday, November 1, 2023

November!

 


Angela and Rose love each other


It snowed last night! Obviously got cold -- mid 20's! Kevin was out and about yesterday evening and saw a genuine snow squall! Crazy! It will warm up later this week.


Last night five Kendigs went to our church's Halloween alternative Trunk or Treat. It was inside and as I said, it was bitterly cold outside and windy. We had over 300 people visit!  Lydia helped with making hot cocoa and Angela ran a game and Sarah and Daniel and I sat behind two themed tables and Rose ran around. It was a good experience though a little tiring.  I was being very extroverted -- chatting with people and complimenting them on costumes. It was an honor to serve and I did not DISLIKE it, but I was worn out mentally by the time we got in the car to go home. I can be very outgoing but I am an introvert so need some recovery time after being surrounded by people.


Daniel wanted to be a plague doctor so Angela, being an awesome big sister, made a mask for him!


Angela was  a... I am not sure what she was. She made a mask. She looked really cute in a scary way.




My parents visited over the weekend. It was great seeing them. They live in Michigan. We hung out. We had turkey. My father and I took a walk around the back three acres together. It was not cheery weather so we didn't go and do anything exciting but that is fine with me. Lots of talking, lots of catching up. It was good.

No comments: