Saturday, April 16, 2022

REALLY Good-bye to the RV

 


So it is on its way out right now!

The truck is not sold. I know what I said in my last post, but the person backed out.  That is a little annoying BUT it is Ok; maybe we will just hang onto it for another month or so.  Our big girls are moving to a new apartment in a month and the truck will make moving them easier.


Kevin is happy to have this done; there is a fair amount of work involved in selling something big.


It is wet and drizzly today. It has been wet a lot.  And it has been cold.  The average temps are down from a normal April.  Yesterday was delightfully warm and sunny but it was also super windy.  I am looking forward to May, when it will definitely be warmish most days.  On the other hand, the chiggers will start hatching (or spawning, or whatever chiggers do) in the hopes of biting me.  So there are nice things about cooler temperatures!


I decided that next week will be a week off from normal school.  The big boys are finishing up their college work, and there is a bunch of stuff that needs done around the house.  Miriam and Angela are very "in" to art, so I have no doubt they will spend hours doing artwork, which is educational as well.


No comments: