Thursday, June 23, 2022

June 23rd

 


Naomi, our eldest, saw my post about feet and said I should include pics of cat feet. So here is Jet with attached feet!


Opal also has very nice feet!


Miriam and Angela are getting baptized in July, which is awesome.  They met with our senior pastor on Monday to go through the theology associated with baptism.  Then afterwards, our pastor handed over the remaining "Tim Horton's" gift cards he had.  To explain further, all men 18 and over got a Tim Horton's gift card after the Father's Day service.  They got extra and he decided to give them to us, the largest family in the church. SO SO SWEET.  Literally.  Tim Horton's is a doughnut shop.


To the great joy of the children, we got doughnuts on...I think it was Tuesday?  Monday?


This is from last month.  Daniel had a birthday. He is 10. Did I already say that?  Maybe?  Also, where are all his pictures?  I can't find them. I know there were more than this, of him in front of his cake.

I am too busy to find them now. Will search later.


Rose had a birthday last week!  Our baby is 8!!


She got a remote control car from my parents.  She loves it!  Daniel loves it too :-).


In other news, my bad foot is pretty good today.  I got some inserts to put in my shoes and I think they are helping a lot.

I am also icing it and trying to rest it.  Not easy given that there is a lot going on, but I am doing my best.

Also, I am closing in on the end of another Pride and Prejudice novel, which is fun!


No comments: