Friday, June 10, 2022

June

 


We went to a park today and saw this...heron? Egret?  I don't know!


Mallard duck


More ducks


Kids had fun on the play equipment though most of the time it was really busy because there were a lot of children present.


Sarah and Daniel have been playing with Legos a lot.


Can you spot all five cats in this picture?  The white blob is a new stray.


We had severe weather warnings a few days ago but nothing much happened to us; we had rain, but not even thunder and lightning.  Fifteen miles away or so, maybe twenty, a tornado hit a Meijer distribution center.  No injuries, apparently, which is awesome.


Beautiful sky!


I took the younger kids to Pearl's Fen earlier this week.  We have had a lot of rain so I wanted to go on a walkway to avoid the bog.



I cleaned the pantry out.


So much stuff fits in there!

1 comment:

Brievel Montague said...

That's a Great Blue Heron, how cool! We used to have them around here but I haven't seen one since I was a little kid.