Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Mid October

 


Kevin made swings and they are very popular, even with the older kids!



I was hilariously reminded of a scene in the Avengers movie, the first one, where various Avengers are striding toward the camera looking buff and ready to fight.

I think it is wonderful when the posse, the Horde, goes out and walks up and down the driveway together, chattering away as they do so.

We released a book in early October. So far it is shaping up as a Beast, which is to say very popular. It hit like 250 in the Kindle store, which is stupidly good.


Thanks to various odd circumstances, we are almost done with ANOTHER book. I am currently doing second edits on it. I hate second edits so much. I whine every time I have to do it.

Of course, I could just publish as is but second edits make the book much much much better.

So yeah. Why do I dislike it so much? It is hard work, and painstaking, and not fun.

But necessary.  So quit whining, Laraba!


No comments: