Last week, Miriam found a tame pigeon hopping around near her work at the Air Force Base.
Kevin told her to bring it home.
With the help of some coworkers, she did so.
Meet Petey the Pigeon.
Isn't he a handsome boy? I have a friend who is a Bird Expert, and she has a friend who is a Pigeon Expert, and the friend says she thinks that Petey is a racing pigeon.
We also think he is young. He doesn't have bright orange around his eyes.
Do we know what we are doing? Not really. But we are trying to be good pigeon owners.
Also, Joseph and Miriam moved out. That is obviously way bigger than acquiring a pigeon. It is weird. We only have four kids in the house right now. Wow.
They are less than 15 minutes away so I am hoping we will see them often.
It is good for them to move out. It is kind of sad, too.
But it is good.
I am also excited about having less stuff in our house!


No comments:
Post a Comment