Monday, April 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I had an ultrasound and doctor's appointment today. The baby is measuring close to a week small for how far along I am.  All our babies have been small, so I am not worried about that. He was very active and everything looks good in there.  And he is still a he, according to the ultrasound.

I told my OB about my contractions on Friday so she checked me.  I am not dilating, praise God! The baby is already way down, though. I'm 33 weeks, 4 days at this point.

The C-section is scheduled for May 24th but the OB is of the view I won't make it that long. I hope to make it to at least 38 weeks (May 24th is 39 weeks.) 

I feel a little melancholy today, I think because I am tired of being pregnant and tired of being tired.  I really look forward to meeting our little guy face to face. But then, I know he needs at least a month more and am praying that he'll stay where he is, growing and maturing.  I am thankful we never have had an early birth.

So, probably about 5 weeks to go...

No comments: