Monday, December 24, 2012

And We've Got Ourselves a TEENAGER

Yes,  our precious Naomi turned 13 last week!!

Wow.  Wow. 

I just can't believe she is 13.

We love her so much and are so proud of her.  She has matured so much in the last few years.  She is growing into a beautiful, responsible and hardworking young woman. 

She gladly made her own cake and it turned out beautifully.


And it was eaten up quickly as well.

That is a fine thing, because the coming week brings 2 more birthdays for Miriam and Isaac!

Happy Birthday, Naomi.  We are so glad that God gave you to us.  My greatest prayer for you is that you follow Jesus all the days of your life.  My second greatest prayer is that God will guide you every step of your way.  I don't know what God's plan for you is, but I don't need to know because God DOES know and will give you wisdom. And in the meantime, let's enjoy life together!

No comments: