Thursday, July 11, 2013


 Daniel is making great strides (literally) in the walking arena.  Here is was pushing around a stroller with help from Isaac.  Yesterday and today, he was toddling back and forth between adoring parents and siblings. He still crawls almost all the time, but I predict that within a month he'll have given up crawling forever.


Yesterday, the power went out for 45 minutes during a massive storm.  We were thankful we weren't out for longer.  Naomi very helpfully pulled out a couple of games.  Mastermind became the big craze for at least a short period of time.  It's a fun game...I won't explain the rules but...its fun.

Here is our bedraggled cat, Sunny. He looks like something the cat dragged in, not a cat himself.  We had a major storm and apparently he was out in it.


  What can I say. They are so stinking cute.

  In less cheery news, I'm feeling sick, finally.  I was hoping to miss it.  I always hope that. The usual pattern is for most of the kids to get sick, and I run around taking care of everyone, and I get optimistic and proud of myself for NOT getting sick, and then I finally get sick.  Sigh.  So this is the bronchial, asthmatic kind of sickness.  I'm praying I get over it quickly.

No comments: