Monday, February 1, 2016

Cute Pics

I don't feel too inspired about writing an interesting blog post, so this will mostly be pictures. I'm on the mend.  I still have a cough, but it is better.  Unfortunately, I have a pretty nasty pain on one side of my rib cage when I cough hard.  Not fun.

 I am not doing normal school for the beginning of this week.  I have been too sick to prep and grade old work, so I'm catching up on grading now and we'll start up again when I'm well enough.


The play area in the sun room continues to be a hit with the little ones.


Computer time, with big sister Naomi holding Rose.


Rose upside down. I assure you, she is grinning happily.


3 littles wrapped up in blankets on the floor. You can just see Daniel's foot sticking out. So cute!


Rose being mellow. The child is on the move most of the time and rarely will sit quietly in MY lap, but she'll sit on Naomi's lap and Lydia's lap. Go figure!

No comments: