Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Life


I had a birthday recently. I am NOT 29. That was totally Kevin's idea of a joke, but I assure you that I was not a child bride!  I am actually 49 years of age and we've been married 21 years now.  It was a nice, calm, relaxed day.


Kevin made a chiminea fire last night, to the delight of the children.  It was a very nice day and evening, with temps in the low 60's and upper 50's. Today and tomorrow it is cold and very very very wet.  Like, two solid days of rain wet.


I did a science experiment with the kids with red cabbage PH indicator.  I think I was more impressed than they were at how well it worked. The bleach (a base) turned yellow. The acids were red.  The neutrals were the color of the cabbage indicator, which is dark purple.


This is me, tired, obviously with kid curling up with me.  I'm doing pretty well but still get tired.  But I don't have tiny babies needing me so mostly I sleep well at night.  Last night, Sarah had a nosebleed and I was up dealing with it, so I'm tired today.

No comments: