Sunday, December 2, 2018

This Week in Pictures


It snowed!  Not a LOT, but still, it snowed!


The 3 littles and I did quite a bit of schoolwork this week.  Sarah and Daniel are both learning to read.  Sarah is 8 and is not yet fluent, but thankfully I have years of experience and I can see she is progressing very well.  I am confident she isn't dyslexic.  Every week she reads a little bit better.  Daniel is an early bird in reading compared to his older brothers.


We are death on microwaves!  Yet another one bit the dust. We bought a replacement in stainless steel, to match our refrigerator.



We went to the annual party of the company I work for. I was recognized for 15 years of service. Time flies.  Hard to believe I've been there 15 years already!

1 comment:

whimsy2 said...

Are you saying that in addition to being mom to nine kids, you held a job?