Thursday, August 1, 2019

It Begins (Soon)

Next week we are starting up school for the year.

I will have 6 students this year since Naomi has graduated and Lydia, while technically homeschooling, will be full time at Clark State.

Isaac will take a 1 credit class this fall and a 3 credit English class in the spring.

Other than that, it is all happening here!

I always feel like I'm not ready but I also know from experience that the best thing to do is leap in and get started.  We will begin very slowly, with just 2 or 3 subjects the first week.

I pray the Lord will bless this upcoming year.  Last year started with my unexpected hysterectomy. I've lived through many an interruption so I'm mellow about the reality that life won't go smoothly all the time.  Or even most of the time.

Let the academics begin!

No comments: