Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Ergghhh....

Today I just don't feel motivated. 

It is raining outside.  Kevin had a sudden blorp (to use a technical term) of work to do and is hiding in the basement toiling away.

Have I mentioned it is raining?

Nothing is really wrong. I have a huge project of my own, trying to sort out a possible path for Isaac to get an engineering degree by starting at Clark State University and then transferring to Wright State.  It's a bit complicated.  It will also save us a ton of money because Clark State is much cheaper, especially when we use College Credit Plus credits.

Also, I love community colleges because professors focus on teaching, not research.  Research has its place, for sure, but it really annoys me when undergraduates spend tons of tuition money only to be taught absentmindedly by profs who are focused more on writing grants, sitting on committees, and building research empires.

So yeah, I just need to sort out times and places and stuff like that.  It's going to require a lot of work but I just need to start somewhere.

In other news, we are healthy! Praise God.  One of my aunts lives in the Detroit Metro area, which is being hit hard by coronavirus. Three members of her church congregation have died of it!

Sad.

So we keep on working, and praying for patience, and praying for God's mercy, and for His wisdom for our leaders.  These are not easy times.

No comments: