Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Autumn and I am Tired

 




I do love autumn.  When I was younger, I always felt sad when autumn came because after autumn is winter and I used to really dislike winter.

Now I don't.  I rather like winter. Because winter means NO BUGS!

Also life is easier. We aren't keeping the pool in order and running around to parks and stuff.  We stay home more and it is relaxing.

Anyway, so it is cool and crisp and the leaves are lovely.

Also, I am COVID negative. Hooray!  It took awhile.  But yes, I am now officially not spewing out noxious viruses!

However, I am still extra tired, and so is Kevin. This is not unusual post COVID, apparently.  Given that Kevin is working a new job (with lots of extra stuff) and we are together caring for seven children, and we are finishing a book, it isn't a marvelous time to be extra tired but oh well.


Also, we are going through winter stuff to see what we have, what we need, and what we can give away.

Our church has a clothes closet and they need coats and snowpants and stuff so yes, I am figuring out what we will use and what we can pass on.



No comments: