Monday, October 9, 2023

October

 


Sarah is as tall as I am. I think I had Rose take this picture so the perspective is a little odd but yes, she is as tall as I am. Wow. She is 12.


The kids sometimes hang out on the deck. Here Miriam has plenty of cat company.

In other news, I finished my latest book. Whew!  Not just the first draft, but my edits. Now Kevin and our editor will toil away to do the last polish. I am so happy to be done with it!

Of course, I will start a new book in a day or two. I have a pretty solid idea for a Christmas themed book.

We have a cold running through the house. I have a mild case. Both Rose and Daniel got it the worst.

Lydia has been sick too with something. Stomach issues. If you are a praying person, please pray for her. It is lingering.

That's about it for now. I am excited about autumn!



No comments: