Sunday, September 20, 2020

Parental Visit

 My parents came to visit for a few days this week!


They live in Michigan and my dad says his car pretty much just knows the way here.  He doesn't even have to steer.  :-)



My parents don't have cats anymore as lifestyle doesn't really permit it. But my dad loves cats so he visited the kittens in the sun room. They swarmed him. They were particularly fond of his shoelaces.


We went to Pearl's Fen together.


And had fun. The weather has cooled off which is actually really nice.  It is very pleasant outside and the bugs have either died or are hiding.


Yesterday we had a fine brunch at home (my mother provided muffins, sticky buns, and omelets) and then they headed home. We had a great visit. I am thankful they are still very healthy.






No comments: