Sunday, May 30, 2021

Oops...

 I am usually cheery on my blog. I am not really upset now, but here is an example of too many balls in the air leading to a major mistake.


Isaac is planning to earn a degree in Materials Science and Engineering (which is what Kevin and I studied as well.)  He has been going to a community college, but this fall will start at Wright State University.  I was looking at prospective classes and realized he really needed to take Physics because it is a prerequisite for a bunch of Materials classes.


So we signed him up at Wright State for a summer physics class.


But.


He has been going to Clark State. Clark State has a totally different schedule than Wright State.  I didn't even think to check the summer schedule for Wright State. In retrospect, that was a major fail.


Kevin and I got back from St. Croix and I realized that Isaac's class started May 10th!  He missed the first two weeks and was dropped from the course.

So no physics.


Sigh.


No comments: