Sunday, June 13, 2021

This Week in Pictures

 


The three youngest and I went to Pearl's Fen, a local park.  A butterfly decided I was wonderful and settled on me for a few minutes.  Or a moth?  


Pearl's Fen has a charming stream and a wooden bridge.


I know this is silly, but this picture makes me feel rich. SO MANY SCISSORS. We often can't find a pair of scissors because unknown people walk off with them and leave them scattered around the house.



The middle four kids just finished a big cooking class with Kevin.  It took them more than a year. Now they are doing their final projects.  Isaac made yummy BLT salad and asparagus.


The pool is open!  It was bitterly cold at first, of course, but now it is almost 80. The kids don't seem to care a lot but I do. I haven't gotten in yet but I think I am about ready.

Unfortunately, we got sick this week with some stupid cold. Kevin and Miriam are the sickest. It isn't terrible, just some coughing and fatigue and running noses.  I was a little sick Friday and Saturday and rested. Today I am better.

No comments: