Thursday, July 8, 2021

Pretty Flower Pictures Plus Our Anniversary

 











We celebrated our 24th anniversary last month.  Kevin was having a good foot day so we went to nearby Wegerzyn Gardens.  It is a lovely place full of flowers and they have a great kids area.  I have vague intentions of taking the children there soon but we will see. Life has been busy.

Without a doubt, Kevin is a very fine photographer with a special interest in sea life, flowers, and bugs.  We had a lovely time strolling around as I admired flowers and he took pictures and admired flowers.

24 years seems like a lot because it is. We weren't married until I was 27 and he was 26 so we aren't at the time yet where we have spent more time married than single, but we are getting there.

I am super thankful, grateful, and in love with my wonderful husband!

No comments: