Friday, September 9, 2022

Feet!

 For three months now, my left foot has been hurting. Based on Doctor Google, it is plantar fasciitis.  I am almost certain it is.

I tried home remedies for 2 months (not very diligently) and then finally broke down and made an appointment with a podiatrist. I had to wait a full month to get in, but thought, Ok, he will help.

It was for September 7th.

Except it wasn't.  I had a God nudge to check the morning of, and the perky receptionist informed me that no, my appointment was for October 7th!

Argh!

Not that I am angry at the doctor. I know everything is crazy after COVID years.  It is just wow, long time.

So I have decided to get serious about home remedies.  It seems pretty obvious that tight calves are a big part of the problem.  If I stretch often, my foot feels better.  I also bought a compression sock and just ordered a boot for sleeping at night. It will keep my foot at a ninety degree angle. Hopefully all this will help.

My foot doesn't hurt ALL the time, but it hurts often enough to be really annoying.

So I am praying I can sort this out, and soon. I need my feet to feel good!

So far my right foot is fine.

No comments: