Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday

I'm not feeling very inspired to make this interesting but thought I'd post a quick update.

I had an OB appointment on Tuesday. Everything looks good.  I had my first non stress test and Little Miss was asleep or bored during the first 20 minutes, so she didn't move much.  So I was on that machine for a LONG time. She finally woke up and started thrashing around like the OB wanted to see.

Wednesday, Angela got some new purple glasses. That means we've gotten new glasses for all but the 2 littles, and theirs are on order.  This year, we made sure everyone got the ones that darken in sunlight, which is good as it means their eyes are more protected.

  Oh, the pool!  It's open. The kids have gone swimming. It is cold.

 
It was 68 when they went in the first time.  The first pic shows the kids nervously stepping into the pool.  As of today, the water was up to ... 70 degrees. That is still cold, in my book, but the kids love it.
 
  Kevin has shot 4 raccoons and 1 possum in the last 2 weeks, all when the offending animal was on our porch eating cat food. I have to admit it is shocking HOW many animals there have been!  We don't like such creatures near our chickens or our kids, but it isn't fun for Kevin having to shoot them and then deal with the corpses.
 
 
 
 

No comments: