Friday, December 9, 2016

The Littles Wear Me Out

I think the Lord knew what he was doing when he decided that the 40's were about the end of the child bearing years for most women.  If I were a decade older, I might just fall over from exhaustion.

So yeah, they've been busy.


I keep hauling Rose's bed into the family room so the kids can jump on it.


Daniel, balancing precariously.


Still balanced precariously.

And Rose...looking peaceful and adorable.  And of course, she is always adorable. But definitely not always peaceful.

She has had quite a week.

She fell off furniture 4 times one day.

3 days ago, she fell off the top of a BUNK BED.  I kid you not.  A bunk bed. Fell.  I was very worried but she was totally fine. I guess she bounced?  I was right there trying to hang up Christmas lights. She has climbed on the bunk bed many a time and never bounced off, until then.

In other random news, I don't have to do jury duty!  I was on tap to go in this week and next.  Last Friday, I called an automated number and was told no one had to go in. This week -- this is awesome -- THIS week I called and people with last names starting with A through G have to go in, and everyone else can stay home.  Good time to be a K.  I wouldn't mind tremendously doing jury duty but it is easier to avoid the hassle of child care and all that.  



No comments: