Monday, June 3, 2019

Life With Pictures


Naomi has green hair!


Fat cat!


Daniel is 7.  Our little man is growing up!


Pretty flowers


NEW cat (Milkshake?  Seems like a nice name.)


Naomi and Rose with Fat Cat


Rose looking cute


Two pretty girls

Kevin and I have both been sick with some minor illness. I feel better today.   Mostly I've just been achy and tired with a massive headache (yesterday.)

The Dayton area was hit very hard with the tornadoes on Memorial Day.  It is still amazing the outbreak only resulted in one death.  Beavercreek, which is close to us, had massive tree damage and many houses and apartments were damaged as well. Kevin spent a few hours one day helping chop up tree limbs for someone from work.

I got a call from someone ELSE at work telling me that a high level person in our company died unexpectedly.  So very sad!  I didn't know him well but it is a shock. I think he was maybe early 60's.

We have eye appointments today for 3 kids and are picking up glasses for 3 more.  

I am thankful I feel better than yesterday.

No comments: