Monday, March 30, 2020

On a Lighter Note...

Amazon is no longer providing overnight deliveries for basic things. Maybe it is for more vital supplies?  I don't know.

Here is the thing.  When we order something, if we are willing to not have it shipped overnight, we can check a tab for delayed shipping and earn $1 of Kindle currency.

Usually.

Now, because ten million people are ordering a hundred million things from Amazon, they have bumped that up to $3 of Kindle currency.

So every time we order something, and are willing to wait for it, I get $3 of Kindle money to play with.

Be still my heart!

It is so exciting!!

I love Gerald Durrell, a (now deceased) man who was an animal nut and wrote many, many books about animals, his life, and his zoo in Jersey (off the coast of Britain.)

He. Writes. So. Well.  Like crazy well.  Like, wow.  He is amazing, and hilarious.

His books cost $10 on Kindle.

I just can't handle it.  That is so much.  I'm so cheap.  

But, Kindle currency is like free money, right?  So yes, I am acquiring Durrell books slowly as my delayed shipping money shows up in my Kindle account.

Joy.

Delight.

Ecstasy.



No comments: