Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Third Time is Not a Charm

 I have COVID.


For the 3rd time.


Wow. Just wow. Seriously??


Anyway, I checked more than a week ago when I first got sick. So did Miriam and Joseph. And the tests were negative.


Monday I was feeling really awful and I checked again and the test was very, very, very positive.


I am fine. My asthma is flaring up because it always does when I get COVID or flue or even a particularly nasty cold.

The kids and Kevin can and are running the house.

Everyone is getting it, of course, but no one else is having breathing problems. Kevin had a killer backache for more than a week and that was his main symptom. Rose has it now and feels sick but not awful.

I have gotten every booster available and am thankful, since with my diabetes and asthma, I am at higher risk.

So yeah, COVID for the 3rd time but all in all, we are fine.


No comments: